How do I apply my Face Candy lashes?
- Gently remove the lash by the corner with your finger or a tweezer from the tray.
- Make sure to NOT pull from the lash.
- Measure lash to your natural lash line.
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes before applying your Face Candy lashes.
- Never use mascara on your FC lashes as it can affect the quality of the hairs.
- Trim excess to fit your natural lash.
- For Cat Eye Styles, trim from the outside. Also, trim off ‘tail’ on inner corner.
- For Round Styles, trim from inner and outer corners to maintain round shape.
- To change Round Style shape, trim from the outside only.
- Apply a layer of your favorite eyelash adhesive to the lash band only.
- Allow the glue to get “tacky”, then apply to the middle of the natural lash line.
- Once center is adhered, pull outer corner down to adhere.
- Repeat with inner corner.
- Use a tweezer or eyelash applicator to squeeze false lash to natural lashes.
- Once dry, use finger to push up on lashes.
GO OUT & FLAUNT!
How do I remove & care for my Face Candy lashes?
Because Face Candy lashes are hand-made natural fiber lashes, always handle your lashes with care to ensure the longevity of the lashes.
- Remove your Face Candy lashes before removing your makeup.
- Always remove lashes from the band not by pulling on the hairs.
- Once lashes are worn 4-5 times, gently remove glue from band using your fingers or tweezers.
STORE IN CASE
- Always store lashes in the Face Candy case.
- Never soak lashes in water or makeup remover.
- Use an oil-free makeup remover and a q-tip to spot clean makeup off your Face Candy lashes.